Commercial Construction Superintendent.
Accepting resumes for a Commercial Construction Superintendent with a minimum of 5 years experience. We are an established General Contractor based out of Pleasanton,Tx doing a variety of projects Including ground-up new construction in the medical, financial, and retail sector, as well as remodels and interior finish outs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain a safe and clean jobsite
• Schedule all activities
• Ensure adherence to plans, schedule, and specifications
• Provide daily progress updates
• Provide attention to the Company’s expected commitment to quality
• 5 years of commercial construction experience
• Must be familiar with all facets of building construction
• Must be able to organize and manage all subcontractors and entire project from beginning to completion
• Be able to work independently
• Must have a valid Driver’s License and Social Security card.
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to :
Maverick Grill is hiring wait staff and cashier. Apply in person Mon.-Fri. between 2-5 p.m., 6671 U.S. Hwy. 181 North, Floresville. 830-216-2712.
Erika Michelle Donsbach is the 2011 salutatorian of the class of 2011 at Stockdale High School. Erika is the daughter of Ray and Patricia Donsbach of Stockdale and the sister of Lauren Donsbach of Stockdale. She is the granddaughter of the late Anton and Linda Donsbach, formerly of Adkins, and the late Margaret and Edmund Gorzell Sr., formerly of Kosciusko. . . .
You’ve reached your free access limit for this week. The full article is available to Wilson County News subscribers only (if you receive the paper in the mail or if you have purchased an E-subscription). Minimum subscription length is one year. If you are already a subscriber, simply sign in using the Login form in the upper right of this page.