Thursday, May 5, 2016
1012 C Street  •  Floresville, TX 78114  •  Phone: 830-216-4519  •  Fax: 830-393-3219  • 

WCN Site Search


Preview the Paper Preview the Paper

Preview this week's Paper
A limited number of pages are displayed in this preview.
Preview this Week’s Issue ›
Subscribe Today ›

Lost & Found


VideoLost orange & white female fox terrier on 5/1/16 near 775 & 3432. Please contact Lindsay @ 210-284-0094. Thanks.

VideoFound downtown Floresville. Small, friendly, young dog, Sheltie/terrier mix (maybe?) 830.393.8303 or 210.274.6884
*Includes FREE photo online! mywcn.com/lostandfound
More Lost & Found ads ›

Help Wanted

CITY OF POTH is currently accepting applications for the position of Utility Worker through May 6, 2016. Must be able to stand and walk for most of the day, operate heavy equipment. Outdoor work required all year-round, High School Diploma or equivalent, Valid Texas Driver’s License, Class D Waste Water/Water a plus. Pre-employment physical and drug test is required if a tentative offer of employment is made. Applications available at Poth City Hall, 200 N. Carroll St. Poth, TX and at cityofpoth.org, benefit package, EOE.
Be skeptical of ads that say you can make lots of money working from the comfort of your home. If this were true, wouldn’t we all be working at home?
More Help Wanted ads ›

Featured Videos





Video Vault ›

Video Vault


Eagle Creek fire 4/16




E-Mail this Story to a Friend
Print this Story

Disclaimer:
The author of this entry is responsible for this content, which is not edited by the Wilson County News or wilsoncountynews.com.
April 19, 2013 | 1,469 views | Post a comment

Firefighters from the Eagle Creek Volunteer Fire Department, who were assisted by both stations of the Floresville Volunteer Fire Department, arrive April 17 to extinguish a detached garage burning at the corner of Eagle Creek Ranch Boulevard and Eagle Creek Drive in the Eagle Creek Ranch subdivision located north of Floresville. Assistant Chief Walter Cutsinger of the Eagle Creek Volunteer Fire Department said at the scene that the cause of the blaze was unconfirmed, but that the homeowner reported placing his lawnmower in the garage moments before noticing the fire that erupted just before 6 p.m. No one was injured.

 
‹ Previous Blog Entry
 

Your Opinions and Comments


Be the first to comment on this story!


You must be logged in to post a comment.




Not a subscriber?
Subscriber, but no password?
Forgot password?

Video Vault Archives


East Central Driving SchoolVoncille Bielefeld homeAllstate & McBride RealtyHeavenly Touch homeTriple R DC Experts

  Copyright © 2007-2016 Wilson County News. All rights reserved. Web development by Drewa Designs.