Wednesday, October 26, 2016
1012 C Street Floresville, TX 78114 Phone: 830-216-4519 Fax: 830-393-3219
Win Tracy Lawrence tickets for Friday!
The first three readers to correctly answer 3 of the questions below will receive a pair of tickets to see Tracy Lawrence in concert this Friday, May 16 at the R&J Music Pavillon in San Antonio. You can find all the answers in the Wilson County News May 7 or May 14 issues of the newspapers. Email your answers to email@example.com, with your name, address and phone number.
1. Connally Memorial Health Centers wanted you to know about a great capability they have. What was it they called "Something to brag about"?
2. Caraway Ford of Nixon helped the Nixon-Smiley Educational Foundation with a test drive fundraiser. How many folks took a test drive during this Drive 4 UR School event?
3. What's the latest show time that you can see The Amazing Spiderman 2 on Sunday evening at Arcadia Theatre?
4. What day is the deadline to enter our Love Story Contest and Springtime in South Texas Contest?
5. How much does it cost for the Floresville Small Business Counseling brought to you by the Floresville EDC?
6. If you visit Fanicks Garden Center this Saturday, what free seminar can you attend?
7. The 1st place winner of our Love Story contest will get to enjoy a two-night getaway. Where will that be?
8. How much does it cost to place a classified ad to sell a $50 item on WilsonCountyNews.com or in print?
Your Opinions and Comments
Be the first to comment on this story!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Breaking News Archives
Floresville PD seeks coin thief (October 26, 2016)
Updates for early voting (October 26, 2016)
Wilson County candidates participate in live forum Oct. 25 (October 26, 2016)
San Antonio PD looking for missing mother, daughter (October 25, 2016)
Important information: Requests for mail-in ballots due Oct. 28 (October 24, 2016)
League of Women Voters of Texas urges Texans to vote (October 21, 2016)
Update: Six murder suspects now in custody (October 20, 2016)
Meet the candidates at TWO town hall-style forums in Floresville (October 19, 2016)
Local rainfall totals (October 17, 2016)
San Antonio seeks help to find missing person (October 14, 2016)
DPS Bolsters School Bus Safety Efforts (October 13, 2016)
Hewitt Police Seek Information About Unidentified Deceased Man in 1978 Murder (October 12, 2016)
Meeting Oct. 11 to plan Protestant Reformation 500th-anniversary events... (October 7, 2016)
Participate in Candidates’ Forum (October 7, 2016)
Stockdale band bus involved in accident (October 7, 2016)
Texas Deploys Disaster Relief Resources For Areas Impacted By Hurricane Matthew (October 6, 2016)
Vehicle fells power pole, rolls over in Floresville (October 4, 2016)