Saturday, December 20, 2014
1012 C Street Floresville, TX 78114 Phone: 830-216-4519 Fax: 830-393-3219
Win Tracy Lawrence tickets for Friday!
The first three readers to correctly answer 3 of the questions below will receive a pair of tickets to see Tracy Lawrence in concert this Friday, May 16 at the R&J Music Pavillon in San Antonio. You can find all the answers in the Wilson County News May 7 or May 14 issues of the newspapers. Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name, address and phone number.
1. Connally Memorial Health Centers wanted you to know about a great capability they have. What was it they called "Something to brag about"?
2. Caraway Ford of Nixon helped the Nixon-Smiley Educational Foundation with a test drive fundraiser. How many folks took a test drive during this Drive 4 UR School event?
3. What's the latest show time that you can see The Amazing Spiderman 2 on Sunday evening at Arcadia Theatre?
4. What day is the deadline to enter our Love Story Contest and Springtime in South Texas Contest?
5. How much does it cost for the Floresville Small Business Counseling brought to you by the Floresville EDC?
6. If you visit Fanicks Garden Center this Saturday, what free seminar can you attend?
7. The 1st place winner of our Love Story contest will get to enjoy a two-night getaway. Where will that be?
8. How much does it cost to place a classified ad to sell a $50 item on WilsonCountyNews.com or in print?
Your Opinions and Comments
Be the first to comment on this story!
You must be logged in to post comments:
Other Breaking News
|647 early ballots cast as Grove, Tejada face... (December 19, 2014)
Burglars hit La Vernia pharmacy (December 19, 2014)
City of Floresville Runoff Election unofficial... (December 19, 2014)
Four trucks in afternoon pileup (December 16, 2014)
Wilson County deputies chasing down identity... (December 16, 2014)
Police cite teen driver after crash (December 15, 2014)
Floresville man dies after being struck by vehicle (December 11, 2014)
DPS offers $7,500 for wanted fugitive (December 9, 2014)
Pedestrian dies in U.S. 181 accident (December 3, 2014)