Thursday, May 5, 2016
1012 C Street Floresville, TX 78114 Phone: 830-216-4519 Fax: 830-393-3219
You’ve been granted free access to this subscribers only article.
By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GEOGRAPHY: What sea lies just west of Rome, Italy?
2. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is the average lifespan of an adult housefly?
3. MOVIES: What 1999 movie with Brad Pitt featured the tagline “Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.”?
4. MEASURES: How much beer would a firkin hold?
5. MYTHOLOGY: What area of life did the Roman goddess Discordia rule?
6. BIBLE: Which one of the Ten Commandments forbids coveting?
7. U.S. CITIES: What is the capital of Vermont?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is North Korea’s basic currency?
9. HUMAN ANATOMY: Where are the tarsi located?
10. LITERATURE: What famous author went by the pseudonym of “Boz”?
1. Tyrrhenian Sea
2. Two to four weeks
3. “Fight Club”
4. About 9 gallons
6. Tenth Commandment
8. The won
10. Charles Dickens
(c) 2014 King Features Synd., Inc.
Your Opinions and Comments
Be the first to comment on this story!
You must be logged in to post a comment.