Tuesday, July 28, 2015
1012 C Street  •  Floresville, TX 78114  •  Phone: 830-216-4519  •  Fax: 830-393-3219  • 

WCN Site Search


Lost & Found

Lost: Black cow off Hwy. 119 and Denhawken area, has a horseshoe brand with N on left hip and two ear tags. Call 830-391-5589 or 830-391-4802.
Found: Horse by F.M. 2579 and C.R. 126, Floresville. Call 818-416-3372 to describe.
Lost/dognapped: Black Lab/Pyrenees male puppy, about 30 pounds, vaccination tag on collar, last seen on Wood Valley Dr., Wood Valley Acres, Adkins, Sat., July 18 around noon. 210-827-9533.
More Lost & Found ads ›

Help Wanted

Service Coordination Supervisor. Camino Real Community Services is seeking a SC supervisor who will manage and supervise service coordinators. This position will ensure implementation of local authority functions for individuals diagnosed with Intellectual and Development Disabilities (IDD) enrolled in Medicaid waivers and other programs. This position will be housed at the IDD Admin. Office located in Floresville and will also service as the office manager for this location. Submit resume to  Camino Real Community Services, Attn: HRS, P.O. Box 725, Lytle, TX 78052 or fax to 830-772-4304. Visit www.caminorealcs.org for applications and other details. EOE.
Kitchen staff and cook needed. Apply within at Brietzke General Store & Cafe, 9015 F.M. 775, New Berlin.
More Help Wanted ads ›

Featured Videos





Video Vault ›

Video Vault


Eagle Creek fire 4/16




E-Mail this Story to a Friend
Print this Story

Disclaimer:
The author of this entry is responsible for this content, which is not edited by the Wilson County News or wilsoncountynews.com.
April 19, 2013 | 1,329 views | Post a comment

Firefighters from the Eagle Creek Volunteer Fire Department, who were assisted by both stations of the Floresville Volunteer Fire Department, arrive April 17 to extinguish a detached garage burning at the corner of Eagle Creek Ranch Boulevard and Eagle Creek Drive in the Eagle Creek Ranch subdivision located north of Floresville. Assistant Chief Walter Cutsinger of the Eagle Creek Volunteer Fire Department said at the scene that the cause of the blaze was unconfirmed, but that the homeowner reported placing his lawnmower in the garage moments before noticing the fire that erupted just before 6 p.m. No one was injured.

 
‹ Previous Blog Entry
 

Your Opinions and Comments


Be the first to comment on this story!


You must be logged in to post a comment.




Not a subscriber?
Subscriber, but no password?
Forgot password?
auto chooserAllstate & McBride RealtyDrama KidsHeavenly Touch homeTriple R DC ExpertsVoncille Bielefeld home

  Copyright © 2007-2015 Wilson County News. All rights reserved. Web development by Drewa Designs.