Wednesday, March 4, 2015
1012 C Street  •  Floresville, TX 78114  •  Phone: 830-216-4519  •  Fax: 830-393-3219  • 

WCN Site Search


Lost & Found

Our beloved Gracie is missing since October, Dachshund/Lab mix, microchipped, about 30 pounds, black with little white. $1000 reward for safe return. Call with any information, 830-393-9999 or 419-250-9099.

VideoLost: Help us find our cat Sour Patch, she has the typical Siamese markings, shaved belly from just being fixed, had a pink/diamond collar. Call/text, 830-534-2606.

VideoLost Catahoula Leopard Dog - Tri Color, Orange Collar, Male about 1yo, "lg" tattoo in left ear. Last seen FM 539 near feedlot. Call 361-293-8633 if found.
More Lost & Found ads ›

Help Wanted

Mission Road Ministries is a nonprofit organization serving more than 825 children and adults with intellectual & other developmental disabilities each day with residential, day services and vocational programs in San Antonio, Texas helping clients reach independence, productivity and inclusion in the community. Seeking Residential Care Professionals for our Children and Adult Programs; FT, PT.  $8-$10.25/hr. depending on experience and education.  Must be at least 21 years of age; pass background check and drug testing.  Interviews every week. Call for an appointment, 210-924-9265.
ON-CALL CRISIS POOL WORKERS NEEDED. Part-time positions are available for after hours “on-call” crisis workers to respond to mental health crisis for Wilson and Karnes Counties. Duties include crisis interventions, assessments, referrals to stabilization services, and referrals for involuntary treatment services according to the Texas Mental Health Laws. You must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, etc. On-call hours are from 5 p.m.-8 a.m. weekdays, weekends and holidays vary. If selected, you must attend required training and must be able to report to designated safe sites within 1 hour of request for assessment. Compensation is at a rate of $200 per week plus $100 per completed and submitted crisis assessment, and mileage. If interested call Camino Real Community Services, 210-357-0359.
More Help Wanted ads ›

Featured Videos





Video Vault ›
TNMCRichardson Chevrolet homeRE/MAX home

Report Comment

Please complete the form below in order to alert us to the following comment. If you have questions about our policy regarding comments please reference our Terms of Use page.

Alvin Charmaine  
August 21, 2011 7:15am
 
If employment and tax regulations consume 20% of your time you are not a very effective leader, or you dont really have very much to do with the other 80% of your time.

Your firm ought to rethink your role in the organization. Most firms figure out a way to handle payroll taxes and employment compliance with minimal intervention needed by "principles"

We pay a bookkeeper $15 an hour to come by every now and again, she gets it straight while we go about our core business. You just might stink at your job.
     
     Your Full Name: We will not publish your name or e-mail address as a result of reporting this comment. We request this information in the event that we need to contact you with follow-up questions. You will not receive any unsolicited e-mail by using this form.
Your E–Mail:
Reason:
Your Comments:
   

John D. Foster home
Thinkport-Exede Right-side w/link, home page group
WCN border security forum video 2014
HEB -Manufacturing Right-side w/link, home page group
Pursch Motors
Abrego Lake
DDS Dentures & Dental Services Right-side banner
Floresville EDC
Hoelschers home
Pat Brown Realtors, Inc. home
Caraway Ford
WCN
Sherwood Surveying
Drama KidsHeavenly Touch homeSacred Heart SchoolWilson's Auto ChooserAllstate & McBride RealtyTriple R DC ExpertsVoncille Bielefeld homeChester WilsonEast Central Driving School

  Copyright © 2007-2015 Wilson County News. All rights reserved. Web development by Drewa Designs.