Tuesday, June 30, 2015
1012 C Street  •  Floresville, TX 78114  •  Phone: 830-216-4519  •  Fax: 830-393-3219  • 

WCN Site Search


Lost & Found

$500 cash reward for the return or information that leads to the return of missing bull, registered polled Hereford with tattoo ID# Z203, distinctive marks on head, yellow tag in right ear, "D" brand on right hip, missing from Hwy. 119 and C.R. 454 intersection. Call Patrick Danysh, 210-827-9331.
Have you seen Bear? Reward! Black Manx cat (no tail), shy, short legs, 9 years old, needs shots, missing since October, Tower Lake area. 210-635-7560.

VideoFound dog, cream white and black male w/ blue collar walking on hwy 181 by new richardson chevy last night call 2102863515
More Lost & Found ads ›

Help Wanted

*Fair Housing notice. All help wanted advertising in this newspaper is subject to the Fair Housing Act which makes it illegal to advertise "any preference limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or an intention, to make any such preference limitation or discrimination." This newspaper will not knowingly accept any advertising for help wanted ads, which is in violation of the law. Our readers are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised in this newspaper are available on an equal opportunity basis.
Karnes/Wilson Juvenile Probation Department is seeking the following positions: Juvenile Probation Officer: Must be degreed in Criminal Justice or related field with experience working with children and parents. Position is year round supervising juvenile offenders, making recommendations to court, curfew checks, and being on call. Attendance/Juvenile Probation Officer: Must be degreed in Criminal Justice or related field with experience working with children and parents. The Attendance Officer works same hours as the school districts providing prevention services to children and parents who have issues with truancy. Juvenile Probation Officer will manage a small caseload of juvenile offenders making recommendations to court, curfew checks, and being on call. Position is year round.  Individual must be versatile and able to separate prevention from intervention skills. Prevention Specialist: Position acts as a drill instructor within the environment of the Juvenile Justice Alternative Education Program (JJAEP). Follows JJAEP school calendar. This is a quasi-military program, so prior military experience a plus. Degreed individual preferred with experience working with children. Must be a Juvenile Supervision Officer or be able to obtain the certification. Administrative Prevention Specialist: Position acts as a drill instructor but takes on administrative assistant role to the Assistant Chief within the Juvenile Justice Alternative Education Program (JJAEP). Position will include direct contact with the child and parent. Must be a Juvenile Supervision Officer or able to obtain. Prefer degreed individual. Must have knowledge of military procedures. To apply send resume to n-schmidt@kwjpd.com.
More Help Wanted ads ›

Featured Videos





Video Vault ›
RE/MAX homeRichardson Chevrolet homeTNMC

Report Comment

Please complete the form below in order to alert us to the following comment. If you have questions about our policy regarding comments please reference our Terms of Use page.

sumbeach  
wilson county  
March 21, 2012 1:49pm
 
It's disgusting how this administration plays politics. Clinics providing healthcare to women in Texas that ALSO provide abortions are about 2%. So the feds are cutting off funds to the other 98% of facilities providing health care for women to try and cram it down Texas' throat that our stste must fund abortion clinics.

Sick, disgusting political grandstanding.
     
     Your Full Name: We will not publish your name or e-mail address as a result of reporting this comment. We request this information in the event that we need to contact you with follow-up questions. You will not receive any unsolicited e-mail by using this form.
Your E–Mail:
Reason:
Your Comments:
   

Abrego Lake
Corner Store
John D. Foster home
DDS Dentures & Dental Services Right-side banner
Agave Dental
Sherwood Surveying
WCN
Caraway Ford
Hoelschers home
Cycle Ranch
WCN Citizens Forum 5/28/15
Diva Nails & Spa
Pat Brown Realtors, Inc. home
Pursch Motors
Pulse Research exp 6/30/15
Allstate & McBride RealtyTriple R DC ExpertsVoncille Bielefeld homeauto chooserHeavenly Touch homeDrama KidsPulse Research expires 6/30/15

  Copyright © 2007-2015 Wilson County News. All rights reserved. Web development by Drewa Designs.