Sunday, October 26, 2014
1012 C Street  •  Floresville, TX 78114  •  Phone: 830-216-4519  •  Fax: 830-393-3219  • 

Lost & Found


VideoFound Puppy - long haired dachshund found on Old Corpus Christi Rd several weeks ago. I have posted his picture everywhere, to no avail. Please help! 210-355-1594 call or text!

VideoLost Dog! Golden/Pyrenees mix, Kaiha, was last seen October 11 - Hwy 119 - Denhawken area. Was wearing collar (Drama Queen). Please help us find her! Call Billy 210-745-6059. Thank you!
Found: Calico cat, female, white, orange, and black, on CR 352, La Vernia. 210-667-1052.
More Lost & Found ads ›

Help Wanted

The Wilson County Appraisal District is accepting applications and/or resumes for an entry level Field Appraiser position. Responsibilities include office and field work associated with the appraisal of all types of properties. Applicants must be willing to complete the requirements to obtain an RPA designation through the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. Interested applicants must have reliable transportation, a valid Texas driver's license, and proof of liability insurance. Send resumes and/or applications to: Wilson County Appraisal District, Attn: Field Appraiser Position, 1611 Railroad Street, Floresville, Texas 78114.
Public Speaking/Customer Service, La Vernia fundraising company seeking enthusiastic presenter for busy season. Conducts kickoff presentations for fundraisers and reviews sale strategies with school to maximize school profits. Deliver/pick-up materials at local schools. Flexible schedule required. Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel in and around greater San Antonio area. Occasional overnight travel possible. Must be able to lift 25 lbs. Customer service/sales experience preferred. Flat pay rate for each presentation plus commission. For right person, position duration may be extended with a greater focus on sales. Apply in person at 1371 FM 1346, La Vernia, TX. No phone calls please.
More Help Wanted ads ›

Featured Videos





Video Vault ›
TNMCRE/MAX homeRichardson Chevrolet home
Report Comment

Please complete the form below in order to alert us to the following comment. If you have questions about our policy regarding comments please reference our Terms of Use page.

Untrue Resident  
Floresville  
November 8, 2013 3:24pm
 
Stacey, with less than 15% eligible voters voting, I think apathy would be more appropriate than obvious representation of the people.

Second, during the last election cycle, a $8.5M certificate obligation was not part of the discussion so a revisionist view of what the last election was about would be as logical as believing "If you like it, you can keep it" was not a lie told to win the last election.

Third, the hub-bub was about the deceptive practice of only pointing the obvious good and failing to mention the drawbacks like $4.6M in a justice center and poor planning. Howard was just gloating over Democrats wins. What amazes me is just because someone wins the current vote that does not mean they win the next vote. Life is not stationary. Just because the COO have passed, there is a long run to go down to spend the money. There is already over $9.2M in costs to do just the few things that were in the COO. So, the extra $700k has to come from somewhere. Maybe your independently wealth so you can afford the extra taxes or you are one of 47% of the people who survive off the other 53%, either way, I am neither so I think since my taxes (expense) is part of the cost, I will make a little hub-bub if you don't mind. It is a constitutional right unlike Obamacare.
     
     Your Full Name: We will not publish your name or e-mail address as a result of reporting this comment. We request this information in the event that we need to contact you with follow-up questions. You will not receive any unsolicited e-mail by using this form.
Your E–Mail:
Reason:
Your Comments:
   

Paul Pfeil political ad
DDS Dentures & Dental Services Right-side banner
Pursch Motors
Pat Brown Realtors, Inc. home
Floresville EDC
Abrego Lake
WCN border security forum 10/3/14
Liberty Gun Show
Sara Canady Political ad
Michelle Tackitt election
Hoelschers home
Caraway Ford
John D. Foster home
Carrie Moy
Russell Wilson political
Sherwood Surveying
Southern Electric & Lighting right
Wilson's Auto ChooserDrama KidsBlue Moon Karaoke & DJSacred Heart SchoolAllstate & McBride RealtyVoncille Bielefeld homeChester WilsonTriple R DC ExpertsHeavenly Touch home

  Copyright © 2007-2014 Wilson County News. All rights reserved. Web development by Drewa Designs.